$0 - 0 / hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
McGillicuddy Concrete is seeking a professional, responsible, hard-working office assistant 32 hours per week. Must have experience with QuickBooks. Pay based on experience. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple tasks, provide organizational attention to detail, as well as excellence in customer service. Hours are flexible. The office assistant will:
- Quickly schedule and plan meetings
- Be an excellent communicator between management, team, contractors and clients
- Evaluate financial budgets and track expenses
- Gather and organize files and documents
- General office duties
- Have proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
- Be independent and skilled at problem-solving
- Be a self-starter and quick learner
- Be able to multitask efficiently
- Offer organizational skills that translate to optimizing office procedures
The McGillicuddy Way
McGillicuddy uses the latest technological advancements to streamline productivity on every job site.
Our commitment to quality & safety yields the best possible outcome for our clients.