Concrete Superintendent | Spartanburg, SC
$75000k - $110000k / year
Are you our new Concrete Superintendent in South Carolina?
McGillicuddy Concrete is hiring concrete superintendents! We are a thriving concrete contractor located in Spartanburg, serving the commercial and industrial construction needs of Upstate South Carolina and North Carolina. We are hiring a qualified Concrete Superintendent to join the McGillicuddy team of commercial concrete experts.
Job Title: Concrete Superintendent
Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
Our new Concrete Superintendent:
- Manages all aspects of commercial and industrial concrete construction. This includes layout, foundations, walls, formwork, rebar installation, fine grading, slab prep, SOG placements, SOMD, elevated slabs and site concrete.
- Possesses knowledge of concrete mix designs, admixtures, finishing aids, curing, and hot/cold weather placements and procedures.
- Codes time, material, equipment and subcontractors for proper job costing.
- Maintains schedule and effectively communicates updates and impacts to the General Superintendent and Project Manager.
- Manages and provides training to trades.
- Forecasts and communicates project needs to the General Superintendent.
- Adheres to and enforces safety guidelines, hazards and solutions.
- Ensures compliance with contract documents and oversees quality control every step of the way.
- Five years of demonstratable experience as a Concrete Superintendent
- Proficiency with Procore or a similar project management software.
- Understand and communicate contract documents and the scope of work.
- Clear written and verbal skills. Being bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Proficiency with total station operation for construction layout.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, OSHA guidelines.
- Inspiring team player and leader.
- Dedicated to safety and quality.
This is a Full-Time function with a salary ranging between $75,000 - $110,000 per year.
McGillicuddy Concrete LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Start Your Career
No experience? No problem. We train our employees from entry level and beyond to learn the “ins and outs” of concrete work. McGillicuddy also covers your ACI ILO of CTI Certification and continuing education. The path to success is clear here, and best of all: we love what we do and we have fun doing it.
Certificates and Training
ACI Flatwork Finisher +$1.00 per hour
ACI Technician Level 1 +$2.00 per hour
|Classification||Hourly Rate||Average Annual Salary|
Advance your Career in Concrete
“McGillicuddy Concrete is a company that strives to make their work look good beyond expectations. They care for not only their employees' well being, but also for their families' well-being. It’s more than a company, it’s a family.”
On the Job Training
At McGillicuddy, we know that we all learn best by doing. Working side-by-side with our new employees, we’ll show you how to do the job, safely and accurately, right down to the technicalities and specific job requirements needed for the job site.
Benefits we offer:
- Paid training
- Paid certifications
- 401K matching program
Learn by Doing
"I appreciate growing up with the company. I love the work environment and working with McGillicuddy—the learning experience and the challenge of something new every day."
- Luis Rojas
Position: Concrete Superintendent
The McGillicuddy Way
McGillicuddy uses the latest technological advancements to streamline productivity on every job site.
Our commitment to quality & safety yields the best possible outcome for our clients.
From concept to completion, McGillicuddy is committed to getting the job done right.