$75000k - $110000k / year
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of commercial and industrial concrete construction to include layout, foundations, walls, formwork, rebar installation, fine grading, slab prep, SOG placements, SOMD, elevated slabs and site concrete.
- Possess knowledge of concrete mix designs, admixtures, finishing aids, curing and hot and cold weather placements procedures.
- Reviews submittals and shop drawings confirming constructability and identifies potential conflicts.
- Codes time, material, equipment and subcontractors for proper job costing.
- Maintains project schedule and communicates updates and impact to General Superintendent and Project Manager.
- Manage and provide training to trades.
- Forecasts and communicates labor needs to General Superintendent.
- Schedule material deliveries and subcontractors.
- Adhere to and enforce company safety guidelines as well as job specific guidelines.
- Identify potential problems and safety hazards and provide solutions.
- Ensure compliance with contract documents and oversee all quality control.
- 5 years of verifiable experience as a concrete superintendent.
- Proficient with Procore or similar project management software.
- Ability to understand and communicate contract documents and scopes of work.
- Solid written and oral communication skills. Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus.
- Proficient with total station operation for construction layout.
- Knowledge and adherence to OSHA guidelines.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Dedication to safety and quality.
The McGillicuddy Way
McGillicuddy uses the latest technological advancements to streamline productivity on every job site.
Our commitment to quality & safety yields the best possible outcome for our clients.