$75000k - $110000k / year
Looking for a rewarding Concrete Superintendent job in South Carolina?
McGillicuddy Concrete is hiring! We are a thriving concrete contractor serving the commercial and industrial construction needs of Upstate South Carolina and North Carolina. We are hiring a qualified Concrete Superintendent to join our growing team of commercial concrete experts.
Job Title: Concrete Superintendent
Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
The role of a Concrete Superintendent would:
- Manage all aspects of commercial and industrial concrete construction to include layout, foundations, walls, formwork, rebar installation, fine grading, slab prep, SOG placements, SOMD, elevated slabs and site concrete.
- Possess knowledge of concrete mix designs, admixtures, finishing aids, curing, and hot/cold weather placements and procedures.
- Codes time, material, equipment and subcontractors for proper job costing.
- Maintain schedule and effectively communicate updates and impacts to General Superintendent and Project Manager.
- Manage and provide training to trades.
- Forecast and communicate project needs to General Superintendent.
- Adhere to and enforce safety guidelines, hazards and solutions.
- Ensure compliance with contract documents and oversee quality control every step of the way.
- Five years of verifiable experience as a Concrete Superintendent
- Proficient with Procore or similar project management software.
- Understand and communicate contract documents and scope of work.
- Solid written and verbal skills. Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus.
- Proficient with total station operation for construction layout.
- Knowledge and adherence to OSHA guidelines.
- Motivational team player and leader.
- Dedication to safety and quality.
Full Time: $75,000 - $110,000/year
The McGillicuddy Way
McGillicuddy uses the latest technological advancements to streamline productivity on every job site.
Our commitment to quality & safety yields the best possible outcome for our clients.