$14 - 18 / hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
The concrete laborer carries out assignments and tasks related to the layout, excavation, formwork, reinforcement installation, concrete placement, finishing, curing and cutting of concrete. Department of Labor apprenticeship program for advancement to concrete finisher is available. Under the direction of the concrete foreman and lead men, the concrete laborer will:
- Prepare and set formwork for foundations, walls, slabs, sidewalks and pavements.
- Place reinforcement.
- Mix concrete and patch materials.
- Place and finish surfaces of poured concrete such as columns, floors, wall, foundations, slabs, sidewalks and pavements.
- Point and patch concrete surfaces.
- Perform daily clean up and housekeeping of work area, company tools and personal tools.
- Identify, communicate and assist in mitigating potential safety hazards.
- Adhere to company safety policies.
- McGillicuddy is a drug-free workplace.
- Pre-employment screening is required.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, climb, crawl and pull.
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly.
- Drivers License
- Pay based on experience and capabilities.
The McGillicuddy Way
McGillicuddy uses the latest technological advancements to streamline productivity on every job site.
Our commitment to quality & safety yields the best possible outcome for our clients.