Concrete Superintendent Career
$75000k - $110000k / year
Looking for a rewarding Concrete Superintendent job in South Carolina?
McGillicuddy Concrete is hiring! We are a thriving concrete contractor serving the commercial and industrial construction needs of Upstate South Carolina and North Carolina. We are hiring a qualified Concrete Superintendent to join our growing team of commercial concrete experts.
Job Title: Concrete Superintendent
Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
The role of a Concrete Superintendent would:
- Manage all aspects of commercial and industrial concrete construction to include layout, foundations, walls, formwork, rebar installation, fine grading, slab prep, SOG placements, SOMD, elevated slabs and site concrete.
- Possess knowledge of concrete mix designs, admixtures, finishing aids, curing, and hot/cold weather placements and procedures.
- Codes time, material, equipment and subcontractors for proper job costing.
- Maintain schedule and effectively communicate updates and impacts to General Superintendent and Project Manager.
- Manage and provide training to trades.
- Forecast and communicate project needs to General Superintendent.
- Adhere to and enforce safety guidelines, hazards and solutions.
- Ensure compliance with contract documents and oversee quality control every step of the way.
- Five years of verifiable experience as a Concrete Superintendent
- Proficient with Procore or similar project management software.
- Understand and communicate contract documents and scope of work.
- Solid written and verbal skills. Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus.
- Proficient with total station operation for construction layout.
- Knowledge and adherence to OSHA guidelines.
- Motivational team player and leader.
- Dedication to safety and quality.
Full Time: $75,000 - $110,000/year
*McGillicuddy Concrete LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The McGillicuddy Way
McGillicuddy uses the latest technological advancements to streamline productivity on every job site.
Our commitment to quality & safety yields the best possible outcome for our clients.