$18 - 22 / hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
The concrete finisher carries out assignments and tasks related to the layout, excavation, formwork, reinforcement installation, concrete placement, finishing, curing and cutting of concrete. Under the direction of the concrete foreman and the lead men, the concrete finisher will:
- Assist with layout of the work.
- Prepare and set formwork for foundations, walls, slabs, sidewalks and pavements
- Place reinforcement.
- Mix concrete and patch materials.
- Place and finish surfaces of poured concrete such as columns, floors, wall foundations, slabs, sidewalks and pavements.
- Point and patch concrete surfaces.
- Perform daily clean up and housekeeping of work area and tools.
- Identify, communicate and assist in mitigating potential safety hazards.
- 2 years of experience as a concrete finisher in commercial and industrial concrete construction. ACI certification is preferred.
- Adhere to company safety policies.
- McGillicuddy Concrete is a drug free workplace. A pre-employment screening is required.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, climb, crawl and pull.
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly.
- Drivers license
- Pay is based on experience and capabilities.
The McGillicuddy Way
McGillicuddy uses the latest technological advancements to streamline productivity on every job site.
Our commitment to quality & safety yields the best possible outcome for our clients.